2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCranworth Road, Rotherham
- GREAT PURCHASE FOR A FTB/INVESTOR/GROWING FAMILY
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Well-presented throughout
- Driveway providing off-road parking
- Excellent Family-size Garden to rear
CASH OFFERS OVER £65000 - FANTASTIC FAMILY PURCHASE WITH GENEROUS REAR GARDEN & WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT - VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
This attractive Semi offers a perfect opportunity for a First Time Buyer, Investor or Growing Family & has good access links to Rotherham town centre.
IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR OR GROWING FAMILY - WELL PLACED FOR ROTHERHAM TOWN CENTRE - This Two Bedroom Semi Detached property enjoys off-road parking and a generous garden to the rear. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Rear Porch, Two First Floor Bedrooms and a Bathroom and an early viewing is highly recommended.
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation. A door opens into the:-
Lounge 12' 3" x 13' 10" max ( 3.73m x 4.22m max )
The well-presented lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator, an attractive fireplace with inset gas fire, coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose.
Kitchen/diner 7' 10" x 16' 10" ( 2.39m x 5.13m )
Featuring a range of wall and base units with display shelving, worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integral oven, hob and extractor and having spaces for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. There is a upvc double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator and a useful pantry.
Two single glazed windows overlook the garden and there is a single glazed door leading to the outside.
First Floor Landing
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side, storage cupboard and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 17' max ( 2.79m x 5.18m max )
This generous size room has two upvc double glazed windows to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.84m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Featuring a suite to comprise of a paneled bath, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
At the front of the property gates open onto a driveway providing off-road parking. There are two lawned garden areas with inset trees.
At the rear of the property is a fantastic family-size lawned garden area with hedging to the boundaries for privacy. To the side is a further lawned area and a Worksop/Store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68713685.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.