4 bedroom bungalow for saleUttoxeter Road, Foston
- Barn Conversion with EXPOSED BEAMS
- Four Bedrooms. Master with Dressing Area & En Suite
- Breakfast Kitchen. Lounge. Family Bathroom
- Outbuilding (suitable for conversion subject to the necessary planning permissions).
- Driveway. Gardens
Situated on an EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT is this STUNNINGLY PRESENTED barn conversion with CHARMING FEATURES including exposed beams comprises: breakfast kitchen, lounge, four bedrooms en suite & dressing area to master & family bathroom. EXTENSIVE OUTBUILDING & delightful gardens.
This STUNNINGLY PRESENTED barn conversion is situated on an EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT occupying a superb rural location with a host of CHARMING FEATURES including exposed beams. It is conveniently located with easy access to the A50 connecting to all the major commuting roads to the M6 and M1 motorways and also to the towns of Derby, Stoke and Stafford. The village of Sudbury offers amenities including Post Office/shop, pub restaurant and the National Trust Sudbury Museum of Childhood. The accommodation which benefit from Solar Panels in brief comprises: breakfast kitchen with original beams, lounge with exposed beams and feature fireplace. From the rear hallway there are four bedrooms with en suite and dressing area to the master and family bathroom. Outside there is a delightful fore garden and driveway and rear court yard with EXTENSIVE OUTBUILDING (suitable for conversion subject to the necessary planning permissions). Early viewing is considered essential to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing off road parking leading to:
Double Glazed Entrance Door:
With glazed side panels; leading into:
Having central heating radiator; laminate flooring; loft access; doors off to:
Lounge: 17' 3" x 16' 11" ( 5.26m x 5.16m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; double glazed French doors leading out to the front garden; feature fireplace housing an open hearth; spot lighting; laminate flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen: 17' 5" x 15' 3" ( 5.31m x 4.65m )
A fitted kitchen comprising Ceramic sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units with complementary work surface above; tiled splashbacks; a range of matching eye level units; double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; electric oven with gas hob (LPG not mains gas); cooker hood; plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher; central heating boiler; central heating radiator; characterful exposed beams; door leading to the side patio area.
Having exposed beams; feature archway with built in display cabinet; laminate flooring; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 12' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.56m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; exposed beams; central heating radiator.
With fitted mirror wardrobe doors; door leading into:
Having shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the side elevation; extractor fan; complementary tiling; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 11' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.72m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; access to loft storage; vaulted ceiling with exposed beams.
Bedroom Three: 11' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.62m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator; exposed beams; fitted fold down double bed.
Bedroom Four: 12' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.36m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Having free standing bath; separate shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the front elevation; extractor fan; central heating radiator; complementary tiling.
Extensive front garden is predominantly laid to lawn with established trees and borders, separate vegetable garden area with fruit trees. The driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles with an electric hook up point suitable for caravans. To the rear of the property is a courtyard with patio area.
Having power and lighting; plumbing for washing machine (suitable for conversion to further accommodation subject to the necessary planning permissions).
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
Using the post code via Sat Nav does not take you the property location please follow our directions or call the office for further instructions.
From Uttoxeter take the A50 towards Derby at the Sudbury roundabout take the third exit onto A515, Take the first left onto Leathersley Lane continue down the road until reaching the first left up the long driveway indicated by our For Sale board. Continue up the driveway to the end and turn left where the property can be found on the left denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68713718.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR103643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.