2 bedroom terraced house for saleBaron Walk, Canning Town, E16
- FREE VALUATIONS 020 7474 6000
- CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
- GREAT LOCATION
- GREAT INVESTMENT
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- CHAIN FREE
- GOOD LINKS TO CANARY WHARF AND THE CITY
- NEAR TO CANNING TOWN JUBILEE STATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND BUS ROUTES
- CLOSE TO CUSTOM HOUSE (FUTURE CROSS RAIL STATION)
A 2 bedroom property located within VERY close proximity to Canning Town Jubilee/Dlr Zone 2 Station, Star Lane Dlr Station and Barking Road with it shops and local bus routes. The property is located in a desirable residential area and benefits from GCH system/double glazing. MUST BE VIEWED.
The property is conveniently positioned for Canning Town Jubilee/Dlr Station (zone 2) with links to Canary Wharf and the City which can be accessed in 5 minutes and 30-35 minutes respectively. City Airport and the Excel Centre with its bars and restaurants are also closeby. There is also the Emirates cable car providing easy access to the O2 Arena and direct access to the A406 with links to the M25/M11/A12 and the A13 which leads directly to the Dartford Tunnel with Lakeside and Bluewater Shopping Retail Parks or The Blackwall Tunnel/The City.
A new shopping retail centre and major supermarket are also presently underway (construction) opposite Canning Town Station as well as Custom House NEW CROSS RAIL STATION.
Double glazed door to the hallway. Panelled wood effect flooring and stairs to the first floor landing.
Lounge - 12' - 8 x 12' - 3 ft (3.66 x 3.66 m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a door to the garden. Panelled wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen - 12' - 5 x 12' - 3 ft (3.66 x 3.66 m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. A range of wall and base units to include a sink, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine and tiled areas to the walls.
First floor landing.
Bedroom One - 11' - 4 x 12' - 1 ft (3.35 x 3.66 m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, wood effect panelled flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two - 12' - 3 x 8' - 8 ft (3.66 x 2.44 m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wood effect panelled flooring and a radiator.
Bathroom - 6' - 7 x 6' - 6 ft (1.83 x 1.83 m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. A three piece suite to comprise of a panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled areas to the walls and a radiator.
Exterior - 27' - 4 x 15' - 7 ft (8.23 x 4.57 m)
Front/Rear: Paved with flowerbeds.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel King, Canning Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.