3 bedroom terraced house for sale49 Fair a Far, Cramond, Edinburgh, EH4 6QB
- Immaculate, light and spacious, three bedroom, two-storey, mid-terrace villa with garage and gardens.
- Quietly set in a modern development in Edinburgh's popular Cramond, to the north-west of the city.
- Comprises; entrance hall and landing, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms, bathroom, and shower room.
- Features; tasteful decor throughout, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, cable and satellite TV and telephone points and generous storage space.
- With generous, enclosed gardens to the rear, garden strip to the front, single garage, and two alloocated parking spaces.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings Thurs 6-8 Sunday 2-4
Immaculate, light and spacious, three bedroom, two-storey, mid-terrace villa with garage and gardens, quietly set in a modern development in Edinburgh's popular Cramond, to the north-west of the city. A light and spacious entrance hall serving the ground floor, with carpeted stairs to the upper storey, benefits from two store cupboards. A dual-aspect dining kitchen is set to the side, with French doors to the rear patio and garden. The kitchen is fitted with high-gloss units, with wood-effect laminate worktops and splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood, a fridge/freezer and dishwasher, and a freestanding washing machine. Also at ground level are two double bedrooms, with garden views and ample freestanding furniture space, and a fully-tiled shower room with front window, contemporary suite, mixer shower and chrome, ladder-style radiator. A carpeted landing with side window and deep store cupboard opens to a large, bright, dual-aspect, L-shaped living room. The main double bedroom on the upper storey looks on to the rear garden and benefits from a built-in wardrobe, and a fully-tiled family bathroom is fitted with a white suite, over-bath mixer shower, and chrome ladder-style radiator. Cramond is an exclusive and historic village on the River Forth, on the northern outskirts of Edinburgh. There are excellent local shopping facilities at nearby Barnton and Davidson's Mains. The Gyle Shopping Centre has an extensive range of high street names, and a Sainsbury's and Marks & Spencer can be found at Craigleith Retail Park. Cramond's waterfront offers fine views over the Forth to Fife, pleasant walks by the River Almond, a pedestrian causeway linking to Cramond Island, along with prestigious golf courses and open parks nearby. The area is served by excellent nursery, primary, and secondary schools, both state-run and private sector. Convenient bus services and the city bypass and M8 are within close proximity, giving easy access to the Forth Road Bridge and motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8085632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.