2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClive Road, Enfield
Offers in Region of
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious First Floor Bathroom Suite
- Modern and Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Potential to Extend Subject to Planning Consent
- Period Features
- Close to Enfield Town
- Fully Double Glazed
- An array of Restaurants and Shops nearby
- Close to Southbury and Bush Hill Park Stations
This attractive property is perfectly located close to an array of restaurants, shopping facilities and offers fantastic transport links into The City and the West End.
Benefits include two reception rooms plus a modern and recently fitted kitchen, a spacious bathroom suite, conservatory, feature fireplaces, a rear garden measuring approximately 42ft and has scope to extend on the ground floor and into the roof space subject to local planning consent.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.