3 bedroom terraced house for saleBodnant Gardens, Raynes Park, SW20
- Delightful two bedroom house
- Set on a quiet residential road
- Benefits from off-street parking
- Sun room and private South facing patio
- Large reception room
- Eat-in kitchen
- Two double size bedrooms
- Close to the amenities of Raynes Park
A smart two bedroom house, quietly located moments from the amenities of Raynes Park, benefiting from spacious accommodation, off-street parking and south-facing patio garden.
Bodnant Gardens is located just moments from Raynes Park's excellent range of local amenities, with the greater range of shopping and entertainment facilities of Wimbledon also nearby. Motorists will find access to the A3 for routes in and out of London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68720225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1038511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.