2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFfordd Penrhwylfa, Prestatyn
- Semi-detached bungalow in desirable location
- Close to all town amenities, schools, retail park, bus and railway stations
- Two double bedrooms & fitted kitchen/diner
- Larger than average rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect
- Ample off street parking & single integral garage with electronic door
- uPVC double glazing & gas central heating
- Internal viewing recommended
- No onward chain
- EPC rating D-68
Williams Estates are delighted to offer for sale a two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, situated in a desirable area close to all local amenities and a lovely walk on to the sea front. The accommodation affords hallway, living room, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and a three piece shower room. This semi-detached bungalow is situated on a good size plot offering ample off street parking, larger than average rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect and single integral garage with electric door. Added benefits include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate. No Onward Chain & EPC Rating D-68.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68725129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9006558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Prestatyn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.