2 bedroom apartment for saleEvesham House, Battle Square, Reading, RG30
- Two bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Open plan living room with Juliet balcony
- Well fitted kitchen area with appliances
- Undercroft parking
- Modern bathroom suite with shower
- No onward chain; EPC rating: C
A contemporary styled upper floor apartment on the favoured West Village development by David Wilson Homes, located within walking distance of Reading West station and local shops. The well planned and adaptable living space benefits from an open plan living room with a Juliet balcony that enjoys an aspect over the central landscaped green. The apartment has been finished to a high specification and is ideally placed for access to central Reading and Caversham with leisure facilities and local bus routes within a short walk.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 4.93m (16'2) x 4.83m (15'10)
Bedroom One 3.91m (12'10) x 2.51m (8'3)
Bedroom Two 3.51m (11'6) x 2.59m (8'6)
The apartment has an allocated space in the undercroft car park.
The development features a central enclosed green for shared use by the residents.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Remaining lease length: 120 years
Current maintenance charge: £2,400 per annum
Ground rent: £400 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68726600.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 37953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.