3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirlingham Nr Pershore WR10 3AB
- GRADE II LISTED 17th CENTURY COTTAGE
- WEALTH OF EXPOSED BEAMS & CHARACTER FEATURES
- INGLENOOK FIREPLACE WITH LOG BURNER
A Charming Grade II Listed 17th Century Semi-Detached Cottage, Part Thatched & With A Wealth Of Exposed Beams, Timbers & Character Features, Situated Within This Popular Village.
The Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Porch * Spacious Reception Hall * Cloakroom * Sitting Room With Inglenook Fireplace & Log Burner * Dining Room * Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Rear Lobby * Three Bedrooms * Bathroom *
* Oil Fired Central Heating * Drive/Parking Spaces * Attractive Garden *
Sitting Room 16’2” x 13’10” (4.95m x 4.21m)
Dining Room 13’7” x 8’ (4.42m x 2.45m)
Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room 16’4” x 7’7” (4.99m x 2.32m)
Bedroom One 14’6” x 10’9” (4.42m x 3.28m)
Bedroom Two 14’2” x 8’ (4.33m x 2.45m)
Bedroom Three 13’8” maximum 10’6” minimum x 8’ (4.17m max. 3.22m min. x 2.45m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68729137.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Morris, Pershore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.