4 bedroom detached house for saleNewbridge Road, Billingshurst
Withdrawn from Market
- 4 bedroom detached period house
- Attractive barn with planning permission to convert into a 3 bedroom property
- Grade II listed
- Gorgeous setting with countryside views
- Convenient location for quick access to shops, school & station
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Large driveway
- No ongoing chain
- Annexe potential
- Large detached garage/store room
Hole Farm is an extremely picturesque period house which is Listed Grade II and which was extended in 1980 to provide additional accommodation. The extension was given an Historic Building award by West Sussex County Council and certainly adds useful space and charm to the house. The original part of the house enjoys many period features which include exposed oak timbers, an inglenook fireplace and a lovely old bread oven in the kitchen. On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms together with 2 bathrooms. Facing the house, there is a pretty period barn which has planning permission to provide additional accommodation if required. It was granted by Horsham District Council under reference BL/74/01 and would provide a sitting room, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor together with 3 bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms on the first floor. Outside the garden wraps around the house offering lovely countryside views. There is a large driveway and useful purpose built garage/store room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Billingshurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.