1 bedroom apartment for saleStirling Court, Nightingale Close, Chesterfield
- Second Floor Apartment (with lift)
- Electric Storage Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Development for Over 55's
- On Site Warden
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: C
APARTMENT AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
This attractive ONE Bedroomed Second Floor Apartment (serviced by a lift and stairs) offers well ordered and manageable accommodation within this development for the Over 55's, which includes communal recreation facilities, an on-site warden and lift, and is ideally placed within a quarter of a mile of the Town Centre.
* Electric Storage Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Double Bedroom, Shower Room and Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen.
* There is accommodation on site which can be rented by friends/family.
* Outside: There is off street parking within a nearby parking court and beautifully manicured and landscaped communal gardens. There is also access to a Residents Communal Lounge and Laundry.
General - Electric Storage Heating
uPVC double glazed windows
Gross internal floor area - 41.9 sq.m./451 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
NOTE - The property is Leasehold. The monthly service charge which includes buildings insurance and access to the communal facilities is understood to be in the region of £168.46.
The second floor is serviced by a lift.
Entrance Hall - Having a built-in storage cupboard and airing cupboard housing the Pulsa Coil hot water immersion system.
Bedroom - 4.06m x 2.95m (13'4 x 9'8) - A generous double bedroom.
Shower Room - Being part tiled and containing a white 3-piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with mixer shower, semi inset wash hand basin with vanity unit below and concealed cistern WC.
Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen - 5.28m x 4.88m (17'4 x 16'0) -
Living Room - A good sized reception space with windows to two elevations.
Kitchen - Being open plan to the kitchen and comprising part tiled walls with a fitted range of light beech wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over.
Space is provided for an under counter fridge and freezer.
Outside - There are superb landscaped communal gardens and access to a nearby Off Street parking court.
The main building also comprises a residents lounge and laundry and is staffed by an on-site warden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68731418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27253537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.