3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHavant
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - 12'10 x 10'1 MASTER BEDROOM
- SITUATED ON A LARGE CORNER PLOT - WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOW HOME FOR THE ESTATE
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION - SHORT DISTANCE FROM HAVANT TOWN CENTRE
- 25'5 X 17'5 LOUNGE (open plan to dining room) - 10' x 8' KITCHEN
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN - SEPARATE GARAGE IN A BLOCK WITH ADDITIONAL PARKING
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT - EPC : D
This three bedroom end of terrace was built in 1969 and was originally the show home for the estate. The property sits in the quiet cul-de-sac location of Oaklands Road and boasts a large corner plot and a convenient extra parking space in addition to its own garage. In brief, the property consists of, to the ground floor; entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen and, to the first floor, three bedrooms; two of which are doubles and a family sized bathroom. Outside there is a private rear garden and an additional laid to lawn plot to the side and front. We urge an early viewing on this property as we expect the demand for this location to be high.
Entrance via front door with decorative obscure glass panel leading in to the:
Doors to ground floor rooms, textured and coved ceiling, tiled floor and obscure picture window giving borrowed light onto the lounge.
GROUND FLOOR WC
Obscure glazed porthole stained glass window to front elevation and low level w.c. with vanity wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, wall mounted electric heater and textured ceiling.
Stairs rising to first floor accommodation, double glazed bay window to side elevation, double glazed window to front elevation, understairs cupboard, radiator, feature fireplace housing living flame gas fire, textured and coved ceiling. Open plan to:
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, textured and coved ceiling and a radiator
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a double glazed door leading on to the garden. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over incorporating a five gas ring hob with double electric oven under and integral sink with a mix tap over. Space for washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher, radiator, tiled floor and textured and coved ceiling.
Doors to all first floor rooms and two cupboards; one housing the alarm and space for a tumble dryer and one fitted with shelves. Access to the loft.
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation , radiator, textured coved ceiling and a fitted double wardrobe
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted mirror front wardrobe and a further fitted wardrobe. Textured and coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and textured and coved ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, consists of a three piece suite, ladder radiator, part tiled walls, p shaped bath, low level w.c, vanity wash hand basin and textured ceiling.
REAR OF THE PROPERTY
Fence surround laid to patio and lawn with mature shrubs and borders with a shed.
FRONT AND SIDE OF THE PROPERTY
Laid to lawn, mature shrubs and borders and path to front door
GARAGE IN THE BLOCK
Metal up and over door, space for additional parking outside.
BAND D, (£1,555.18 for 2017 / 18), Havant Borough Council.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68731553.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_503097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.