1 bedroom flat for saleHarvey Avenue, Cattedown, Plymouth, Devon, PL4
- SUPERB GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM AND DOUBLE BEDROOM
- MODERN REFITTED KITCHEN DINER AND SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- IDEAL FIRST OR BUY TO LET PURCHASE
Guide of £80,000 to £90,000. Superbly presented and greatly improved by the current owner, this spacious ground floor flat would make an ideal first time or buy to let purchase. Situated within easy reach of the city and local facilities the flat benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and modern refitted kitchen diner and shower room. Offering a spacious living room, generous size double bedroom and even its own low maintenance garden this flat is one not to be missed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLY170654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords, Drake Circus Office, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.