2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Pastures, High Wycombe
- 2 BEDROOM MID-TERRACE HOME
- GOOD SIZED LIVING/DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM / WC
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE / PARKING
- EASY ACCESS TO WYCOMBE TOWN CENTRE
- EASY ACCESS TO SCHOOLS
We are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom mid-terrace home situated in the Downley area of High Wycombe. The home comes with a good sized living/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and a seperate WC. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear aspect. In addition, there is a detached garage and off-road parking for one vehicle. The location of the property is ideal for easy acces to High Wycombe Town Centre, mainline train / bus station, primary and secondary schools and a wealth of other local facilities.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, door to living/dining, door to kitchen, laminate flooring, access to under stairs storage cupboard:
Living/ dining room
21`04 x12`37 (Feet) 6.41 x 3.77 (M)
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, access to storage cupboard, 2 x radiator, laminate flooring.
10`55 x 8`0 Feet (3.22 x 2.44 (M)
Fitted with base and wall units with roll edged work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with taps, space for gas cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tall fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to rear garden.
Doors to both bedrooms, bathroom, WC, radiator.
Bedroom One 15`61 x 8`87 Feet (4.76 x 2.71 M)
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 10`53 x 9`35 Feet (3`21 x 2`84 M)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bathroom 6`12 x 4`93 Feet (1.87 x 1.5 M)
Panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, radiator, double glazed frosted window to the rear, tiled walls and flooring.
Low level WC, frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
The front garden is laid to lawn with a concrete path leading to the front door. The rear garden is also mainly laid to lawn with a concrete path leading to the rear door. The rear garden is fully enclosed.
Garage / Parking
There is a detached garage at the rear of the property. There is also a designated parking space on the side of the garage.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Eden Sales & Lettings has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Eden Sales & Lettings has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eden Sales & Lettings, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.