4 bedroom cottage for saleTruly exceptional property with 2/3 acre mature grounds in Lamerton
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - CLICK THE 'VIDEO TOUR'/'VIRTUAL TOUR' TAB
- Delightfully Characterful Cottage
- Large Private Gardens
- Farmhouse Style Kitchen
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Garage With Ample Further Parking For Numerous Vehicles
- South Facing Outdoor Eating Area And Gardens
- Wealth of Period Features
- Popular Village Location
***SALE AGREED ON FIRST VIEWING*** This is a delightful semi-detached property with a wealth of period features and large gardens all set in the highly desirable village of Lamerton. There is a great deal of history within the property which has links to the brewery that once served the pub in the village. Approached by a shared private lane, you are welcomed in through the front door to an entrance hallway with a beautifully presented ground floor cloakroom with shower. Continuing into the main living room, you are greeted by solid wood flooring, charming window seats and stairs leading up to the first floor. A striking fireplace with the original cloam oven surrounds a wood burner that is a real focal point to the room. An open doorway leads to the dining room which has French doors to the south facing patio and gardens. The kitchen is spacious with plenty of room for a farmhouse table in the centre, incorporating 'country style' units and a feature fireplace, it is an extremely comfortable room that is in keeping with the style of the home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68734247.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8063701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.