4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWisdoms Green, Coggeshall, Colchester
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- En-suite and family bathroom
- Popular location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Close to local schools
Located in a sought-after road in COGGESHALL. FOUR BEDROOM family home with en-suite and family bathroom. Two reception rooms, conservatory and downstairs cloakroom. Off-road parking and GARAGE. Within a short walk to both Primary and Secondary schools. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named Essex Village of the year in 2017 by the Rural Community Council of Essex. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Entrance door to front, stairs leading to first floor and laminate flooring.
Corner vanity wash hand basin with tiled splashback, wc, radiator, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Lounge 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Sash bay window to front, laminate flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.95m )
Archway into conservatory.
Kitchen 11' 10" narrowing to 7' " x 16' 5" narrowing to 9 ft ( 3.61m narrowing to 2.13m x 5.00m narrowing to 9 ft )
( L-shaped room), Range of wall and base units with worktop incorporating twin bowl sink and drainer unit and mixer tap, Baumatic Halogen electric hob, stainless steel extractor over, electric hob, integral microwave and dishwasher, part-tiled walls and halogen spotlighting. Part-glazed door to rear, sash windows to rear.
Conservatory 13' 9" x 11' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.53m )
UPVC double-glazed french doors to rear, power, ceiling fan, lights, blinds and laminate flooring.
Airing cupboard, access to loft ( fully boarded).
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 9' 10" Up to wardrobes ( 3.07m x 3.00m Up to wardrobes )
Sash window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
En - Suite 7' x 5' 9" ( 2.13m x 1.75m )
Opaque sash window to rear. Double shower enclosure, wc, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail and part-tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" + door recess x 8' 2" max ( 2.79m + door recess x 2.49m max )
Sash window to front, radiator and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Three 13' x 7' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.39m )
Sash window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" max up to wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 3.43m max up to wardrobe x 2.97m )
Sash window to front, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Opaque sash window to rear, panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower over, wc, pedestal wash hand basin , radiator and part-tiled walls.
Off-road parking access to single integral garage. Pedestrian side access to rear garden. Mature shrub and tree border.
Paved patio area, remainder laid to lawn, selection of mature shrubs.
Integral Garage 17' 4" x 9' 10" ( 5.28m x 3.00m )
Up/over door to front and plumbing for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68736200.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.