3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRutland Avenue, Cleveleys, FY5 2DU
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Conservatory
- Garage / Off Street Parking
- Ideal Family Home / EPC Rating D
- Description: Situated in a quiet popular residential area this three bed semi detached house offers substantial and well presented modern accommodation. Numerous beneficial features accompany this beautiful home including a West facing partially decked rear garden and an Indian paved front driveway. The property offers spacious accommodation which briefly comprises of a lounge, dining room opening onto a large conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, three sizeable bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate wc. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout and is situated close to local shops and amenities. An internal viewing is highly recommended to realise the full potential of this lovely family home.
Location: From our Church Street Office turn left, at the traffic lights turn left onto Devonshire Road, continue through three roundabouts, continue onto Bispham Road, continue through one roundabout, turn right onto Fleetwood Road, continue through one roundabout, turn left onto West Drive, turn left onto Cleveleys Avenue, turn right on to Leicester Avenue, take second left onto Rutland Avenue.
Hall: Approx 13'4 x 6'4 (4.06m x 1.93m) Karndean flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to side.
Lounge: Approx 13'6 x 12'7 (4.11m x 3.84m) UPVC double glazed window to front, inset feature fireplace with gas fire.
Dining Room: Approx 12'8 x 10'9 (3.86m x 3.25m) UPVC rear patio doors, gas fire, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 16'3 x 5'6 (4.95m x 1.68m) UPVC double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops over, stainless steel sink unit, electric oven with gas hob and extractor over, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail.
Conservatory: Approx 14'5 x 11'0 (4.39m x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed, radiator, fan light, patio doors to side.
Downstairs WC: Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One: Approx 10'9 x 14'4 (3.25m x 4.37m) UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13'1 x 10'9 (3.99m x 2.35m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 8'0 x 6'1 (2.44m x 1.85m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 7'3 x 5'1 (2.21m x 1.55m) UPVC double glazed window to side, panelled bath with telephone tap shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
Separate WC: Approx 4'7 x 2'4 (1.40m x 0.71m) Low flush wc.
Exterior: Driveway and garage to front with lawned area, enclosed rear south west facing garden with decked and pebbled area.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68738825.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUT37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.