2 bedroom retirement property for saleThe Hayworth, Lysander House, Josiah Drive, Ickenham, UB10
- Two bedroom, third floor apartment
- Large terraced balcony
- Fitted kitchen with intergrated appliances
- Living/dining room with access to French balcony
- Level acess shower room and separate w.c
- Retirement living with 24 hour on site management
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Excellent access to local shops and amenities
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty & 999 year lease
Coopers are proud to present Heritage Place, an age exclusive, retirement living development set in Ickenham for over 70's. Developed by the awarding winning Mccarthy and Stone the homes have been meticulously designed to offer luxury, convenient and independent living with the peace of mind of access to a 24 hour on site management and care team. Ranging from one or two bedrooms each residence is completed to a high specification with a stylish neutral decor and modern home comforts. With a brand new kitchen with integrated appliances, level access shower room and abundant space throughout the bedroom and living area, you are sure to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable lifestyle with a range of further personal care packages avaliable suit your needs.
Directions - From our Ickenham office proceed right and turn left at the end of the road. Continue straight until you reach the second set of traffic lights. Turn right at these and the entrance is located the first turning on the left.
Overview - Lysander House is set within the new development Heritage Place in Ickenham and offers a stunning selection of 25 spacious one and two bedroom apartments designed to offer the very best in retirement living plus.
Heritage Place boasts a trendy Club Lounge, which is perfect for meeting friends and enjoying a drink. For the ultimate relax and unwind time there is a wellbeing suite for residents offering nails, hair and spa treatments. There are communal gardens to enjoy and the residents benefit from a guest suite, perfect for when family and friends come to stay. For peace of mind 24-hour emergency calls and video entry is available.
Enjoy a selection of restaurants, cafes, bars and shops on your doorstep whilst the nearby tube stations at both West Ruislip and Ickenham provide swift access into the city and Uxbridge Town Centre.
Apartments - Each of the assisted retirement living plus apartments at Lysander House offer an ideal combination of elegance and modern home comforts.
The Hayworth is a beautiful two bedroom apartment situated on third floor and offering a North West aspect. It boasts a huge terraced balcony and two nice sized bedrooms. The master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and there is a storage room to help you make the most of your space.
The kitchen boasts beautiful, contemporary, gloss finished units, complemented by a range of high quality branded integrated appliances to include
- an integrated fridge freezer, mid height oven, ceramic hob and integrated microwave.
The shower room offers level access and features the latest contemporary stylish sanitary ware with
-slip resistant floor tiling, vanity mirror with light, electric shaver socket, heated ladder towel rail and extractor ventilation.
There is double glazing to all windows, underfloor heating and fitted telephone points to both the living room and master bedroom along with sky connection points in the living room.
Outside - For the ultimate peace of mind there is video door entry to all apartments and a 24 hour emergency call system. There is a mobility scooter store with electric charging facility and on site car parking (subject to availability.)
There are landscaped communal gardens with planting, shrubs, central feature and seating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68740835.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27254717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Ickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.