3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 12, Willowbrook Gardens, Fenny Compton
- MARKETING SUITE CLOSED 2/2 TO 5/2
- Set within beautiful countryside
- Located in pretty Fenny Compton
- Beautifully finished to a high standard
- Range of optional extras
- Zanussi double oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Great for countryside days out
MARKETING SUITE CLOSED 2/2 TO 5/2
**** SHOWHOME AVAILABLE with upgraded kitchen and quartz worktops, floorcoverings throughout, curtains/blinds and lightfittings ****.
The Lettermore is a handsome stone faced detached home offering flexible family living accommodation comprising: breakfast kitchen with French doors and appliances; dual aspect living room and separate dining/family room with feature bay window. The first floor landing leads to three decent bedrooms – the master with wardrobe and en-suite – a study and stylish modern bathroom.
Nestled in the South Warwickshire countryside between the Burton Dassett Hills and the Oxford Canal, Fenny Compton is the perfect rural village that has so much to offer. Willowbrook Gardens is the latest development by Lagan Homes with just thirteen beautiful, three and four bedroom private homes offering the best in stylish design and modern living.
Positioned in beautiful countryside, Fenny Compton is a vibrant community with plenty of amenities including two public houses, church and a chapel. It also has a primary school, a modern doctors surgery, village shop, hairdressers with beauty salon as well as a maintained fire station.
This exclusive development comprises just 13 new homes in the beautiful village of Fenny Compton. These new homes have been designed to offer the best in practical, stylish living. All homes are finished to the highest standard, with built-in appliances. We also understand that every purchaser has their own requirements so we offer a range of optional extras to customise your home.
Kitchen - 3.56 x 5.02 (11'8" x 16'5") -
Dining Room - 3.40 x 3.33 (11'1" x 10'11") -
Living Room - 7.12 x 3.20 (23'4" x 10'5") -
Bedroom One - 3.46 x 3.25 (11'4" x 10'7") -
Bedroom Two - 4.03 x 3.38 (13'2" x 11'1") -
Bedroom Three - 2.87 x 3.25 (9'4" x 10'7") -
Study - 2.99 x 3.35 (9'9" x 10'11") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27254775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, New Homes, Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.