4 bedroom terraced house for sale3 Esplanade, Fowey, Cornwall
- Sought after location on Esplanade overlooking RFYC and harbour
- Bright, spacious home - 2023 square feet
- Four double bedrooms, three with en suite
- Large kitchen/dining room
- Two lounges one with outstanding views
- Roof terrace with panoramic views
- Energy efficiency rating C
- Ideal holiday home
The Old Dairy is a light, spacious and characterful property located on the Esplanade, a Conservation Area. The Original building served as a dairy and was extended some seventy years ago to make the most of the prime waterside location.
The property now benefits from four double bedrooms, three en suite shower rooms and a family bathroom next to the fourth bedroom. These, together with a large kitchen diner and generous social spaces, create an exceptional standard of accommodation with uninterrupted views of the harbour and surrounding countryside.
The house is on two levels on the Esplanade and three levels on the harbour side thus enjoying superb views across to Polruan and out to sea. Over the last fifteen years the present owners have overseen extensive refurbishment to bring the property up to current building standards.
There is a large kitchen/dining room (18'11" by 18'0") with a Britannia Range oven. There are two lounges, one on the ground floor and the other on the second floor on the harbour side. This double aspect room has stunning views of the estuary due to the large, floor to ceiling glazed doors and Juliet balcony and a further window which looks out to the harbour entrance.
A small kitchen area (including fridge) serves the roof terrace that is accessed by a spiral staircase. The terrace (18'1" by 16'3") has wide views of the harbour and enjoys the sun throughout the day and into the evening.
There is a parking space in a secure garage near the property which is for sale by separate negotiation.
Location Information Fowey is a bustling sailing port on the Fowey Estuary on the South Cornish coast, set in stunning countryside, with dramatic beaches nearby. Known for its sailing, walks, stunning views, and vibrant streets, Fowey is a gem in Cornwall. Inspiration to many of Daphne du Maurier's dramatic stories it is home to the annual Fowey Festival of Art and Literature and the Royal sailing regatta.
Fowey town centre has an eclectic mix of independent shops and colourful restaurants, and is a pleasure to explore. Fowey has local primary and secondary schools, together with leisure centre, numerous pubs, churches and post office, and provides a wonderful place to live as well as visit.
The main line rail link to London Paddington is in Par, approximately 3.5 miles from Fowey. Newquay airport is only 22 miles away offering direct flights to and from Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester and other major cities.
Property ref: 121_903_1921177
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68741660.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1921177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Fowey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.