3 bedroom bungalow for saleThorntree Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17
- Electronic gated property
- Great sized gardens
- Extra plot at rear
- Large double garage
- Good sized rooms
- Extensive landscaped keyblock driveway
- Inset lighting on driveway by Wilkinsons costing over £20k
- Secure UPVC glazing and composite doors
- Double gated side drive
- Motorhome/ boat parking
HouseSimple is pleased to present this large 3 bed detached bungalow in an extended freehold plot. The property benefits from being very private and secure with large double garage with twin electric roller doors. The property comprises of a light and airy feel from its large windows throughout. The property includes a kitchen with integrated fridge, dishwasher ,freezer, double oven & gas hob, as well as space for dining. Further benefits include a separate utility room with plumbing for washing machine and gas tumble dryer. The property flows through L shaped passageway with large cloaks cupboard, bathroom, bath & separate shower. As well as this a fully boarded loft and pull down ladder, master bedroom with en-suite shower and WC. The 2nd bedroom benefits from fitted furniture and the 3rd currently set as additional dining room, therefore the property boasts flexible living. Further to this, the property benefits from a large lounge with dual aspect windows, highly efficient log fuelled inset gas remote controlled fire, ceiling fan, extensive alarm system covering garage and gardens with text alert also CCTV system & outside lighting all around. The property is heated throughout by baxi condensing boiler with eleven radiators.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68742932.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS84019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.