1 bedroom retirement property for salePark Avenue, London, EN1
- 1 Double Bedroom Retirement Flat on the Ground Floor
- CHAIN FREE
- Warden Controlled
- Off Street Parking
- Communal Garden
- Located In Bush Hill Park
- Close To Enfield Town & Amenities
- Quiet Development
- Over 55's Buyers
- For Viewings Contact Mantlestates
Leading to communal lounge, communal kitchen and own front door into...
Two storage cupboards, carpet flooring, electric heater.
Lounge 18'07 x 10'05:
Double glazed door and windows to communal garden, electric storage heater, coving to ceiling, carpet flooring, access to...
Kitchen 7'11 x 6'11:
Double glazed to side aspect, part tiled walls, range of fitted wall & base units, sink drainer with mixer tap, washing machine, fridge freezer, electric hob & oven.
Bedroom 15'00 x 8'10:
Double glazed window to rear aspect, measured into fitted wardrobes, wall mounted electric storage heater, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring.
Tiled floor, part tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basing, panel bath, fitted vanity mirror.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
For more information contact Mantlestates now.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68748290.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REGCOUEN1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mantlestates, East Barnet . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.