2 bedroom terraced house for saleShirley Road, Oldbury, West Midlands, B68 8SD
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZED & ELECTRICAL HEATING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- LOCATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- FITTED KITCHEN OVERLOOKING GARDEN
- FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% visit loveyourpostcode.com
- SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
- MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT LOVEYOURPOSTCODE.COM
17/12/18 - NOW UNDER FORMAL OFFER.
IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE. SNAP IT UP BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.
This traditional two-bedroom terraced property will not be on the market for long. The property is situated in a rapidly evolving part of Birmingham both economically and in its infrastructure.
FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% ™ visit loveyourpostcode.com
This property has a porch entrance, two reception rooms which have plenty of natural lighting beaming through the double glazed windows. The property is equipped with beautiful neutral coloured carpets that adds to the warmth and homely feel of the property. The kitchen has a quirky finish with tiled flooring and has a very cosy feel, with access to the rear garden which is a perfect place to relax.
SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION?
This property traditional fireplaces. The house has 2 spacious bedrooms, which easily accommodate a double bed, generous wardrobes and dressing table/desk. The family bathroom is tiled with a clean white suite with shower over bath.The area of Oldbury is popular for both families and working professionals alike.
The commuting links to Birmingham City Centre and M5/M6 are within a few minutes’ drive and local amenities of the Town Centre have everything that you need. Just a short walk away from nearby schools and parks.
MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT loveyourpostcode.com/propertieslyp
3' 2'' x 5' 0'' (0.96m x 1.52m)
11' 10'' x 11' 9'' (3.60m x 3.58m)
14' 5'' x 11' 10'' (4.39m x 3.60m)
2' 7'' x 6' 5'' (0.79m x 1.95m)
9' 2'' x 6' 4'' (2.79m x 1.93m)
11' 2'' x 11' 9'' (3.40m x 3.58m)
11' 2'' x 8' 8'' (3.40m x 2.64m)
8' 6'' x 6' 4'' (2.59m x 1.93m)
First Floor Landing
14' 8'' x 2' 8'' (4.47m x 0.81m)
Only those items mentioned within these particulars are included in the sale. All other items are excluded or may be negotiable with the vendor by separate agreement. Love Your Postcode has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order, or fit for their purpose. The buyer is strongly advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Double glazing and central heating exists only where specified.
Property To Sell
If in order to purchase this property you wish to sell your existing property, please do not hesitate to contact our multi award winning group on 0800 862 0871 where a member of staff will be pleased to discuss its current market value, our fees and services with you.
Need a Survey
Love Your Postcode Independent Surveyors are able to offer a full range of surveys including the Homebuyer Survey & Valuation. Please phone 0121 557 1888 and they will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68750575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9221644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.