2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThornby Court, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Off Road Parking to the Rear
- Rear Enclosed Garden with Rear Access
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- No Forward Chain
- Quite Sought After Location with no passing traffic
- Must View
- Be quick
We are delighted to bring to the sales market this wonderful two bedroom property. A truly unique house with a cottage feel. Highly sought after location with no passing traffic.
This house benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, spacious lounge, second reception (a large extension, which is a beautiful room and a real selling point), two good size bedrooms with upstairs bathroom, enclosed rear garden with rear access, shed, off road parking.
This property must be viewed to be appreciated.
Offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68753888.html
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4Thornby. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime Lettings and Property Management, Cosham, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.