2 bedroom bungalow for saleWaldenhurst Road, Orpington, Kent, BR5 4HW
- CHAIN FREE
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- 2/3 BEDROOMS
- BRAND NEW KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- ON R4 BUS ROUTE FOR HIGH STREET
- NEW BLOCK PAVED DRIVE FOR 4 CARS
- DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This spacious 2/3 bungalow is offered chain free so no headaches of a long stressful chain. It oozes plenty of potential to extend or re-configure the layout to suit your personal requirements. This property benefits from a brand new kitchen, bathroom, replastered, rewired, and new carpets. It consists of lounge to the front, double bedroom to the front, bathroom, kitchen, 1 double bedroom to the rear, dining room/bedroom 3, small conservatory, garage, large lean too, patio rear garden and brand new block paving for numerous cars.
This bungalow is situated on the popular Cockmannings Estate which is on the edge of the countryside but still close enough for local amenities located at Carlton Parade and Orpington High Street. The R4 bus runs approximately every 20 minutes for Orpington High Street, Orpington Mainline Station and Princess Royal Hospital at Farnborough.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 356698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bishop Estate Agents , Orpington . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.