3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLansdowne Road, Purley
- EPC EER E
- End of Terrace House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 0.3 Miles from Purley Train Station
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Beautiful Landscaped 63' Rear Garden
- Boarded & Decorated Loft Room
- Gated Side Access
- Quiet Residential Road
- Moments from Local Amenities
A well presented three double bedroom end of terrace house situated within this popular residential road, moments from Purley town centre, and only 0.3 miles from Purley train station which offers direct services to both London Bridge and Victoria with journey times of less than 30 minutes, not to mention services to both Gatwick & Luton airports too.
This spacious home benefits from gated side access, a boarded & decorated loft room with timber stair case, is fully double glazed, boasts a beautifully landscaped rear garden and with potential to officially loft convert the house we feel this property would make an ideal first home.
The accommodation comprises full width master bedroom, two further double bedrooms, a bay fronted living room with feature fireplace, a separate dining room, stylish fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suite with separate WC, a utility extension and a 63' south/ easterly facing rear garden with large stoned paved patio, lawn and rear decked area.
Furthermore, this property enjoys easy access to the local Tesco superstore, and a wide range of shops, cafes & restaurants in Purley town centre. For those looking to travel home later in the evening Purley train station benefits from an hourly service from Victoria throughout the night.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68755418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.