4 bedroom town house for saleGrove Mill Court, Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21
- A Sizeable and Stunning Modern Town House with Bespoke Interior
- Accommodation on Four Levels incorporating Four Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Living Kitchen with High Quality Integrated Appliances
- Garage and Private Rear South Facing Patio Garden with Hot Tub
- Exclusive Courtyard Development just over Half a Mile walk of Town
A fabulous and beautifully presented contemporary town house offering a bespoke interior with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, on four floors forming part of this exclusive courtyard development having a private rear garden with hot tub located just over half a mile walk into the centre of town. EPC C
A great opportunity to acquire a sizeable home of an interesting internal layout which offers flexible accommodation on four floors. The lower ground floor entrance hall leads to a study, a utility room, a cloaks/wc and the integral single garage with an electric up/over door is approached by a drive providing additional parking. The living kitchen on the upper ground floor features high quality fittings with granite worktops, integrated appliances including two AEG ovens with an induction hob, an inset sink unit with a waste disposal unit and space/plumbing for an American fridge/freezer. Double patio windows open to a south facing timber decked balcony with steps down to an enclosed private rear patio garden with a hot tub and established shrubs. The open plan dining room and lounge enjoy pleasant elevated aspects with the latter having a Juliet balcony. There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms including one with en suite on the first floor enjoying valley views to the front and south facing views of the Chevin to the rear. The master bedroom on the second floor enjoys an undereaves dressing area and an ensuite shower room. The accommodation is offered with a gas fired heating system and the windows are sealed unit double glazed.
The property enjoys a most popular town fringe location being within reasonable walking distance of Waitrose and into the centre of town. Otley's historic market town centre offers extensive shopping, recreational facilities and there are good local schooling amenities. The town is strategically located by road into Yorkshire's key commercial centres including Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York, there is the Leeds/Bradford International Airport at nearby Yeadon and a railway station at Menston (2 miles away) with synchronised hopper links from Otley's town centre bus station.
Leave the centre of Otley in a westerly direction on the A659 Bradford road. At the roundabout take the third exit then first right onto Ilkley Road where Grove Mill Court will be found on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68755925.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC170674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Otley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.