3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnderlane, Plympton
Sold by Us
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Elevated Views Towards Dartmoor
- Double Garage & Parking
- Welcoming Entrance Hallway with Downstairs WC
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Conservatory With Utility Area
- 2 Doubles & 1 Single Bedroom
- Garden Annex Currently Used As A Gym
- Double Glazing UPVC Windows
AGENTS COMMENT This three bedroom semi detached property has a double garage which is perfect for parking and storage, nicely positioned back from the road in an elevated position which provides some fantastic moorland views. The property itself has a South facing garden split over three levels and a garden annex which is currently used as a gym but could also potentially be used in many other ways.
Inside the property there is a porch, great for hanging coats and storing shoes, which then takes you into an extremely light hallway, the owners have stripped the stairs back to the original colour giving an incredibly welcoming feel to the property, there is also access to the downstairs WC from the hallway. The lounge is off the hallway and is at the front of the property which benefits from the views, there is an open plan kitchen diner with a built in table and a conservatory which also gives a small area for utility space. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom; all with built in storage, the bathroom currently has both a bath and a separate shower.
AREA DESCRIPTION Plympton has developed over years, now standing with a population of approx 35,000 and growing. The area now benefits from two popular comprehensive schools called Hele Secondary School and Plympton Academy School. Plympton offers easy access to the A38 with its links to Bristol and London beyond. The town centre of Plympton has some large high street chains such as Boots and Peacocks as well as smaller independent boutiques offering all the day to day amenities you would expect with Tesco and Sainsbury just a short drive away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68756582.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198012985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.