1 bedroom flat for saleLife, Off Bowling Green Lane, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2
From £153,596 on Help-to-Buy - Middleton Type-E 1-Bedroom Luxury Apartments set in the heart of Bletchley, only 0.8miles from the local station with London Euston Station a mere 32 minutes train ride away, the Milton one bedroom apartments are perfect for investors, commuters and first time buyers alike.
Complete with parking, these properties boast a choice of bathrooms and kitchens with integrated oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, microwave and washer/dryer.
Interior photos taken from previous show home through the developer and for representation only.
Price Shown for 2nd Floor - Only 2 Type-E's available
• . THREE BEDROOM HOUSE OVER TWO FLOORS
• . DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
• . MODERN KITCHEN OF YOUR CHOICE
• . OPEN PLAN LIVING
• . OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
• . GOOD LINKS TO LONDON EUSTON
• . HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MNF170076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors New Homes, Milton Keynes New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.