2 bedroom flat for saleGlamis Place, Wapping, E1W
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Modern building with secure fob entry
- Bright and airy reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously sized master bedroom with en suite
- Spacious second bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Underground parking
- Fantastic location close to amenities and transport links
Ideally situated close to the amenities of Wapping, this lovely two bedroom first floor flat boasts spacious accomodation and neutral décor throughout.
Glamis Place is ideally located close to amenities of Wapping and picturesque St Katharine Docks. Excellent DLR, Overground and c2c transport links can be found at Shadwell, Wapping and Limehouse.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1039147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.