3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Bears, Clifford Chambers, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- VIDEO TOUR
- Vastly Modernised and Refurbished
- Generous Wrap Around Plot
- Scope To Extend
- Off Road Parking
- Charming Village Location
- New Boiler And Appliances
- Garage With Power
A rare opportunity to acquire a vastly modernised and completely over hauled Lutyens designed three bedroom home located within the charming village of Clifford Chambers.
The property dates back to circa 1920 and occupies a generous wrap around plot with excellent scope for extension subject to the usual consents. The property features; open plan Kitchen dining room, good sized living room with fireplace and floor to ceiling storage and a separate reception room which could be dressed as a separate dining room/snug/study. To the first floor are three DOUBLE bedrooms with the Master benefiting from an en-suite and a family bathroom with floor to ceiling built in storage. Outside is a generous, mature garden which offers plenty of space to extend into. To the side is a detached single garage with power and off road parking for multiple cars. The rear is a private garden with new 22 Meters private fencing created around the perimeter of the property.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE;
- New gas central heating system with Baxi combi boiler, new radiators & new pipe work throughout the entire property.
- New wood work to skirting boards, architraving & oak doors fitted throughout the entire house.
- New carpets in every room throughout.
- Italian imported tiles fitted in the kitchen, bathroom & En-suite along with rain head double shower systems & bath.
- Every wall in the entire house has been completely re-plastered.
- Kitchen; Brand new kitchen units fitted with 5 ring burner gas hob in island with built in digital self cleaning oven. 2nd larder with new digital oven, new built in dishwasher and new washing machine.
- Patio doors created leading onto rear garden lawn.
- The loft access has been Relocated and the loft itself has been Re-boarded & insulated.
- The vendors have also had Security lights fitted to the front & rear of property.
- Rear Garden Approx 60ft x 40ft.
- Viewing is advised to really appreciate the high specification finish this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68757755.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27257458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Estate Agents, Stratford upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.