2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleArgyle Road, London, W13
- Large two storey flat
- Striking Edwardian conversion
- Two bedrooms
- Generous bathroom
- Bright and airy living room on upper floor
- Well-proportioned kitchen/diner on lower ground
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Utility room
- Beautiful private west-facing garden stretching over 80ft
- Off street parking
Set over two storeys in a striking Edwardian conversion is this unusually large two-bedroom flat, positioned on one of West Ealing’s premier Roads. The flat has separate access to the side, and upon entering you are received by a large hallway. The living space is positioned over the two floors, with a well-proportioned kitchen/diner on the lower floor, whilst a bright and airy living room greets you on the upper floor. As well as the two bedrooms and generous bathroom, the flat also boasts downstairs cloakroom and utility room, off street parking, and a beautiful private west facing garden, stretching over 80ft.
The flat is ideally located for transport links being only a short walk to West Ealing Station (0.2m) which is soon to be on the new Crossrail line, and also the Mainline station of Drayton Green (0.5m). Also located close the local amenities of West Ealing, with a little updating this is a fantastic chance for any opportunist buyer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68759756.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAL130303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Ealing & Acton . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.