3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnderwood Road, Reading, RG30
- Three bedrooms
- Living room with real effect gas fire
- Dining room with door to lean to conservatory
- Garage and driveway
- Double glazed; Gas central heating
- No onward chain; EPC rating: D
A mature semi-detached home benefitting from NO ONWARD CHAIN complications, situated in a popular residential address located to the south-west of Reading. The property offers the opportunity for individual improvement and upgrading and benefits from easy access to Reading train station as well as the M4 at junction 12, local shops, schools and bus services. Situated close to countryside and riverside walks the property will appeal to purchasers seeking a family home.
Sitting Room 4.22m (13'10) x 3.51m (11'6)
Dining Room 3.58m (11'9) x 2.92m (9'7)
Kitchen 3.56m (11'8) x 2.26m (7'5)
Conservatory 4.57m (15') x 3m (9'10)
Bedroom One 4.22m (13'10) x 3.07m (10'1)
Bedroom Two 3.56m (11'8) x 3.02m (9'11)
Bedroom Three 3.12m (10'3) x 2.01m (6'7)
The rear garden enjoys a southerly aspect and is laid to lawn with a pathway to the rear.
Garage and driveway parking.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68765102.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 83566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.