2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMercia Drive, Ancaster, Grantham
- Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Driveway with Front & Rear Gardens
- Single Garage
- Located in the Popular Village of Ancaster
- Call to View Today!! 01476 566363
- Council Tax Band C
GUIDE PRICE £155,000-£160,000 Detached bungalow offering spacious accommodation throughout! Benefiting from 2 double bedrooms, driveway for approx 2 vehicles, single garage also having front & rear gardens! Located in the popular village of Ancaster with excellent amenities.
Spacious detached bungalow offering two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and also including a driveway for approx two vehicles, single garage and front and rear gardens. This property may need some cosmetic upgrading which we feel is reflected in the price. Situated between Grantham, Sleaford and Lincoln in the popular village of Ancaster which has access to all local amenities such as schools, restaurants, the post office, social and sports clubs for the kids and much more!!
Entered via a upvc double glazed front door with a radiator, hatch access into the loft, telephone point, storage and airing cupboards and provides access into the lounge.
Lounge 17' 11" x 11' 6" ( 5.46m x 3.51m )
The lounge is fitted with a upvc double glazed front aspect bow window and a upvc double glazed side aspect window with two radiators, electric fire with marble hearth and mantel piece surrounds.
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 9' 1" max ( 2.97m max x 2.77m max )
The kitchen has a upvc double glazed front aspect window and is fitted with low and eye level units and drawers with rolltop worksurface above, inset sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, space for cooker with extractor hood above, space for further appliances and access to the oil boiler.
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 9' ( 5.03m x 2.74m )
Bedroom one is fitted with a upvc double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Bedroom two is fitted with a upvc double glazed rear aspect window with a radiator, tv point and two built in wardrobes.
The shower room has a upvc double glaed frosted side aspect window and is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc, also including a radiator and tiled part wall to ceiling.
General Description Outside
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway for approx two vehicles with laid to lawn and flowerbed surrounds, an outside water tap and gated side access to the rear garden.
The rear garden has a patio sitting area, laid to lawn and two sheds.
Single Garage 17' 1" x 9' 9" max ( 5.21m x 2.97m max )
The single garage has an up and over door with power and lighting and a side door leading out to the rear garden.
Council Tax Band C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68765306.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST106642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.