2 bedroom terraced house for saleNewark Road, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACE
- Close To Bus Routes & Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Location
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from an enclosed rear garden, utility, spacious accommodation throughout and a wide range of local amenities and schooling.
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from an enclosed rear garden, utility, spacious accommodation throughout and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Rear Hall, Utility, Bathroom and Two Bedrooms. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With stained glass hardwood front entrance door, an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, coat hooks and a door leading into:-
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
Having a double glazed sash bay window with shutters to the front aspect, solid oak wood flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, coving, picture rail, ceiling rose, TV point and a feature cast iron fireplace with decorative surround and slate effect back and hearth. Opening into:-
Kitchen / Diner 14' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.58m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with solid oak wooden worksurfaces incorporating a Belfast sink and space for a variety of appliances including an oven with extractor hood and fridge freezer; complete with solid oak wood flooring, foldable breakfast bar, under unit lighting, understairs storage cupboard, coving, wall mounted panel radiator, recess spotlights, stairs rising to the first floor, window to the rear aspect and a door leading into:-
Having a storage cupboard and doors to the Utility and Downstairs Bathroom.
With work surfaces and eye level unit incorporating space and plumbing for a washing machine and dryer; complete with ceramic tiled flooring, airing cupboard housing the boiler and an obscure double glazed door to the rear aspect.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a panelled bath with rainfall shower over; complete with part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, recess spotlights, wall mounted panel radiator, coving and an obscure double glazed to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.51m )
A spacious double bedroom having a double glazed sash window with shutters to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, laminate flooring, coving and two built-in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.31m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and coving.
To the rear of the property there is a patio area with brick built barbecue, outside tap and a lawned area with an array of decorative shrubs to borders and vegetable garden; all of which is fully enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68765312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.