4 bedroom detached house for saleAldridge Road, Ferndown
Offers in Excess of
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Over 3,000 sq ft of accomodation
- Offered with no onward chain
- Four double bedrroms
- Two en-suites and a family bathroom
- Kitchen and utility room
- 22ft Triple apsect lounge and a seperate dining room
- 95ft x 75ft Rear garden with heated swimming pool
- Triple garage complex
- Less than 1/2 a mile from Ferndown's golf club
This substantial and most attractive four double bedroom, three bathroom, four reception room detached family home is over 3,000 sq ft, has a triple garage complex with a sauna, a heated swimming pool and a 95ft mature secluded rear garden. Sitting proudly on a private plot measuring in excess of 0.4 of an acre and enjoying a peaceful cul-de-sac within one of Ferndown’s most sought after locations.
Over the years the property has been well-maintained and has managed to retain many of its original features to include serving bells, fireplaces and exposed ceiling beams. The property must been seen to be fully appreciated and is also offered with no onward chain.
• Impressive entrance hall with a polished porcelain tiled floor, underfloor heating and a coat cupboard
• Refitted ground floor cloakroom finished in a stylish white suite
• Impressive 22ft triple aspect lounge with exposed brick inglenook fireplace and an open fire
• Kitchen with extensive stone work surfaces and an inset sink, integrated ironing board and chopping board, integrated double oven, hob and extractor, fully tiled walls and flooring, a double glazed window overlooking the private rear garden and a door giving access
• Large utility room and Belfast sink
• Office/study with a tiled floor
• Separate dining room enjoying a dual aspect with exposed ceiling beams and an original fireplace
• Ground floor bedroom/reception room with a feature exposed brick chimney breast and fireplace
• Impressive first floor galleried landing
• Spacious master bedroom with a dressing room including extensive fitted wardrobes and
• Spacious en-suite shower room with a sunken Jacuzzi bath, large separate shower cubicle, bidet and fully tiled walls
• Guest bedroom with a fitted wardrobe
• Good sized en-suite shower room finished in a modern white suite
• Two further double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
• Family bathroom/shower room finished in a modern white suite to incorporate a corner bath, separate shower cubicle, bidet and low level wc, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Superb rear garden measuring approximately 95ft x 75ft, offering an excellent degree of seclusion and fully enclosed by mature shrubs and fencing, including many outbuldings and an ornately shaped heated swimming pool surrounded by a crazy paved patio
• Triple garage complex with three remote controlled up and over doors and within the garage there is a sauna, cloakroom and shower room (this restricts the size of two of the garages) whilst the third garage has a metal up and over door giving vehicle access to the rear garden
• Front driveway providing generous off-road parking for several vehicles
• Double glazing and a gas-fired central heating system
Ferndown’s Championship Golf Course is located approximately half a mile away, whilst Ferndown offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities, with the town centre located approximately 1 mile away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: G EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68765434.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 135585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.