1 bedroom apartment for sale2 Principal Place, Worship Street, London, EC2A 2BA
- Selection of 1, 2, 3 and PH Apartments
- Stunning High Specifcation Living Space
- Modern Kitchen and Integrated Appliances
- 24-hour Concierge, Gym, Spa & Cinema
- Close To Liverpool Street Station
- Cross Rail Opening 2018
JS & Co present a selection of 1, 2, 3 bedroom and Penthouse apartments for sale in the icnoic new Principal Tower in Shoreditch. Set to complete at the start of 2019, these stunning high specification apartments which have outstanding views across The City and are the best in modern, luxurious living. Each apartment features open plan living areas, bespoke contemporary kitchens with integrated Miele appliances. Bedrooms and bathrooms are fitted to the highest standard with bespoke fixtures and modern interiors.
Residents will also enjoy the benefits of a pool, spa, state of the art gym, cinema, 24-hour concierge and residents Lounge.
Located just a short walk from Liverpool Street Station, Principal Tower is located perfectly for great access across the city. The Crossrail (2018) will also be operating from Liverpool Street just before Principal Tower is set to complete.
Shoreditch is a fantastic location, with a wealth of local shops, restaurants, cafes and bars in the area.
Lease 987 Years
1 Bedroom - £550
2 Bedroom - £650
3 Bedroom - £750
PH - £1,000
Service Charge: £7 psf/pa
Completion Q1 2019
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.