3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFortrose Close, Eaglescliffe
- A Three Double Bedroom Semi-Detached House, Extended to Provide Generous Accommodation
- Sensibly Priced to Reflect the Need for Some Updating
- Set Within a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac on This Popular Development Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools
- Generous Open Plan Lounge with Wall Mounted Electric Fire
- Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen Extension with a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Three Double Bedrooms & Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Central Heating System via a Vokera Combination Boiler & Double Glazed Windows
- Gardens to Front & Rear & Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Three Double Bedroom Semi-Detached House, Extended to Provide Generous Accommodation.
Sensibly Priced to Reflect the Need for Some Updating. Set Within a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac on This Popular Development Close to Popular Junior and Secondary Schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68769632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.