3 bedroom terraced house for saleMcLeod Road, Dumbarton
- Superb 3 bedroom mid terrace villa with lock up garage.
- Benefitting from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
- Well presented accommodation over the traditional 2 levels.
- Reception hall, lounge with open plan dining.
- Well fitted kitchen. Modern tiled shower room.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom on upper level.
- Level lawn and pathway at front. Enclosed , south facing well maintained rear garden.
- Open views over townscape. Convenient for Overtoun Estate, nature trails and hill walking.
- Easy access to town and school campus on Howatshaws Road.
- Walk in condition, neutral colouring to flooring and walls.
Excellent 3 bedroom mid terrace villa within desirable estate. Lounge with open plan dining, well fitted kitchen, 3 good size bedrooms and modern shower room. The property benefits from double glazed sealed units, gas-fired central heating, a south facing enclosed rear garden and a lock up garage.
Fresh light decor, flooring and carpeting extends throughout the property. The reception hallway has tiled flooring and deep under stairs walk in cupboard. Wall coverings in neutral tones compliment the quality carpeting and natural light cascades through broad picture windows to front and rear. Sufficient floor space to accommodate sitting room furniture to front and open plan dining area at rear. The kitchen offers extensive storage units, both wall and base while complimented by good work surface areas incorporating gas hob, oven and extractor . Space for free standing appliances. Window and door to rear garden.
Access to the upper level via carpeted stairs leading to 3 well proportioned bedrooms and shower room. Bedroom 1 to front has in built wardrobe, bedroom 2 is quietly situated to rear offering panoramic views and bedroom 3 currently used as a study/ home office is also of a generous size. The shower room is fully tiled and fitted with 2 piece suite of low flush wc and wash hand basin. Walk in shower cubicle with Triton Power Shower unit.
Ceiling access to loft from upper landing.
The front garden is well maintained lawn with border and paved path. The enclosed rear garden benefits from a south facing aspect and offers level lawn, paved path and garden shed. Wrought iron fence and gate to rear path access. Surrounding Area The whole area is ideal for the family buyer with safety in mind and provides an abundance of play areas, nature walks and easy access to amenities. Children nurseries, primary and secondary schools are only a 10 minute walk from the property. Transport facilities are available at Dumbarton Town Centre and East. Major trunk road at foot of Garshake Road connects to the motorway network easing commuting to Glasgow City Centre, International airport and central belt of Scotland.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8141860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.