3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUllswater Close, Hayes, UB4 8SY
- an extended 3 bed semi det house
- completely refurbished throughout
- living / dining room
- luxury kitchen / breakfast room
- ground floor shower room
- separate family room
- re fitted family bathroom
- low maintenance rear garden
- parking for several vehicles
- popular residential cul de sac
An immaculate semi det house benefiting from a full length side & width extension and situated in a sought after residential cul de sac in North Hayes close to well regarded Schools, open fields & public transport. Having been completely refurbished to a very high standard, the property is offered for sale in excellent condition throughout and now comprises entrance porch, hallway, large living / dining room, luxury fitted kitchen / breakfast room, ground floor shower room, separate family room, 3 good size bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a beautiful fitted family bathroom. Externally the property enjoys a low maintenance rear and side garden, off street parking for several vehicles to the front and a garage via own driveway to the rear. The property also benefits from a double story side extension permission...PROPERTIES OF THIS STANDARD VERY RARELY COME TO THE MARKET SO EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED... EPC Current rating - Energy 74 Environmental 71 Freehold
lapsed planning permission ( April 2018 ) for a double storey side extension
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 468500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charrison Davis, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.