3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSummit Drive, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1PP
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Offered With No Onward Chain
- Spacious Lounge, Kitchen & Dining Room
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Large Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Manicured Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH CONVERTED LOFT SPACE SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in a much sought after village location in Freckleton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and within walking distance of Freckleton village centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of am entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, kitchen, dining room with sliding patio door leading out onto the rear garden, three good size bedrooms and a large three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.