3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCanberra Road, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Open plan L Shaped Family Room/Dining Kitchen
- Driveway for Two Cars, Cottage Style Courtyard to Rear
- Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Catchment Area for Balshaws and Leyland Methodist School
- Popular Residential Area, EPC Rating E
Three bedroom semi detached property which has been modernised and is well presented throughout with a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. This property has plenty to offer a growing family with the added bonus of the open plan L shaped family room/dining kitchen to the rear. Outside there is a double drive to the front with parking for two cars and a private cottage style courtyard to the rear.
The property sits in a popular residential area close to good schools , local shops and bus routes . Leyland has excellent links to the motorway networks - M6, M55, M61 and M65 - and in the town centre you will find an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants, award winning Worden Park and Runshaw College.
Entrance door, laminate floor.
Staircase to first floor, laminate floor, coving to ceiling, radiator. Meter cupboard housing gas and electric meters. UPVC double glazed window to front.
Lounge 12'7 (into Bay) x 10'3
UPVC double glazed Bay window to front, living flame gas fire set in attractive fire surround, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Open Plan Family Room/Dining Kitchen
"L" shaped 14'4 (extending to 18'0) x 14'6 (extending to 20'8)
Family/Dining Area: UPVC double glazed French doors to rear, living flame gas fire set in attractive fire surround, coving to ceiling, laminate floor, under stairs storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler. Open to:
Kitchen: Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces incorporating a single drainer sink unit, built in gas hob, electric oven and extractor over. Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window to side.
UPVC double glazed window to side, access to loft, radiator.
Bedroom One 12'5 x 10'5
UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11'3 x 10'5
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8'4 x 7'1
UPVC double glazing window to front, radiator.
Family Bathroom 7'0 x 4'8
Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin
and low level wc. UPVC double glazed window to rear, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
There is a stone driveway to the front of the property allowing off street parking for two cars.
To the rear is a cottage style courtyard enclosed by fencing with shrub borders and gated access
to the side, Brick built storage shed and additional wooden garden shed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68774699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Solicitor Direct, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.