4 bedroom detached house for saleBrereton Grange, Arclid
- Sought after Brereton Grange development in Arclid
- Constructed by Morris Homes to the highest of standards
- Substantial detached family residence
- Two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, utility and downstairs wc
- Four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Detached garage and ample parking
- Quality brand fixtures and fittings from Villeroy and Boch and NEFF
- Ideally situated within easy access of Holmes Chapel, Sandbach and Congleton
NEW HOME FROM Morris. SPACIOUS living room with archway leading to DINING ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM & UTILITY ROOM. Open plan kitchen with dining area, FRENCH DOORS lead to the GARDEN. Master bedroom with FITTED WARDROBES and EN SUITE. Single detached GARAGE. Available with Help to Buy
A home full of character, designed to accommodate the growing family, this superior four bedroom property is packed with modern features and offers a large kitchen with ample work surfaces and a breakfast area. There is an en-suite shower room in the master bedroom, whilst downstairs a separate dining room, a utility room and a cloakroom feature.
You may not have heard of Arclid. That's the beauty of it.
It's a pretty village hidden away in East Cheshire amongst beautiful countryside, and home to our stunning new development Brereton Grange.
A unique collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom mews homes and 3, 4 and 5 bedroom detached homes designed and built for those who want to enjoy modern day living in a historic location.
Arclid is the kind of place you escape to. Where the air feels cleaner and life unfolds at a much more pleasant pace.
We'd like to say, "hurry up and visit us" but that wouldn't be very 'Arclid' at all.
Plot available with Help To Buy
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68776022.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 662476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Holmes Chapel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.