5 bedroom detached house for saleMontague Drive, Loughborough
- Impressive detached family home
- Two reception rooms plus conservatory
- Downstairs cloaks
- Double garage and off road parking
- Well-presented rear garden
We are delighted to offer to the market is this impressive detached family home boasting spacious accommodation throughout, an ideal purchase for any growing family looking to upsize. The ground floor offers large living accommodation with space for all the family!
We are delighted to offer to the market is this impressive detached family home boasting spacious accommodation throughout, an ideal purchase for any growing family looking to upsize. The ground floor offers large living accommodation with space for all the family! Walking distance local schools and short commute to Loughborough town center and M1. Still with potential throughout, this property has scope for an annex or office room situated a above the garage. Viewing is essential!
Access to the property via double glazed panelled door to side with double glazed windows to front. With stairs leading down to the utility area, access to the garage and tiled flooring. Additional stairs leading to bedroom five/study above the garage.
Stairs leading to the first floor landing, continuation of the tiled flooring and access to all downstairs living accommodation.
Lounge 10' 8" MAX x 19' 11" ( 3.25m MAX x 6.07m )
Double glazed bay fronted window, television point, wall mounted radiator, gas feature fireplace, double glazed patio doors giving access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
Brick build, UPVC with double glazed windows to rear and side, French doors giving access to the rear garden and tiled flooring.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 12' 3" ( 2.79m x 3.73m )
Double glazed patio doors giving access to the rear garden and two wall mounted radiators.
Kitchen 9' x 13' 2" ( 2.74m x 4.01m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink/drainer unit with complimentary tiled splashbacks, additional work surfaces, tiled flooring and wall mounted radiator. Integrated fridge/freezer, space for electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over and plumbing for dishwasher. Double glazed window to rear and door to side giving access to the garden area.
Wash hand basin inset into vanity unit, W/C, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to side.
Utility Room 8' 1" x 4' 8" ( 2.46m x 1.42m )
A range of wall and base units, sink/drainer unit, partially tiled walls, fully tiled flooring, space for appliances and double glazed window to rear.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway to the first floor landing with double glazed window to side and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 10' 8" ( 2.87m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and door giving access to the en-suite.
Shower cubicle, W/C, wash hand basin, shaver point, wall mounted radiator, partially tiled walls and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 9" MAX ( 3.07m x 2.97m MAX )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 6" x 7' 5" ( 1.98m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and additional storage cupboard.
Modern bathroom with double glazed window to side, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps plus overhead shower attachment, W/C, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Five/study 9' 10" MAX to eaves x 13' Restricted head height ( 3.00m MAX to eaves x 3.96m Restricted head height )
Double glazed skylight window and additional double glazed window to side. Having storage into eaves and wall mounted radiator.
Up and over door, power, lighting, housing the recently installed central heating boiler and solar panels inverter.
Outside - Front
The property is well set back from the road with block paved driveway for off road parking, laid to lawn area and mature hedge boundaries.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is a private enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area ideal for outdoor furniture, shrub borders and hedge boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68776388.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH109430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.