2 bedroom apartment for sale189 High Road, South Woodford, London
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- En-suite shower to master bed
- Galley style modern fitted kitchen
- Living Room
- Residents private parking
- South Woodford Central Line 0.5miles.
- Lease remaining 79 Years
- Ground Rent £110.00 p.a
Situated within half a mile of South Woodford Central Line station and shopping Broadway, a spacious and rarely available, two bedroom ground floor apartment nicely located in a secluded position off the High Road within this highly regarded development.
The property offers well presented accommodation including a reception hall leading to a light and airy living room with polished wood flooring, French doors opening onto communal gardens, modern fitted galley style kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower and further bedroom and bathroom.
There is residents parking within a car park area in front of the development, security entry-phone system, and gas heating via radiators.
George Lane with it's excellent variety of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants is within convenient walking distance of the apartment, while access to the M11/M25 is also within short driving distance.
From the Central Line station at South Woodford, proceed north along B168 George Lane and at the traffic lights turn right onto High Road A1199 and continue for approx. 0.25 miles and the entrance to Rectory Court will be set back on your left.
Property ref: 121_2573_4455435
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4455435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mullucks Wells, Epping - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.