2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Mark's Church, Ashton, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 8TL
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Grade Two Listed St Mark's Church
- Boasting Many Of It's Original Features
- Spacious Lounge, Mezzanine & Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms With Fitted Robe Storage
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Allocated Parking For One Vehicle
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** UNIQUE TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED IN THE BEAUTIFUL CONVERTED GRADE TWO LISTED ST MARKS CHURCH BOASTING MANY OF IT'S ORIGINAL FEATURES *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market the rare opportunity to acquire this superb presented two bedroom apartment situated in the beautiful grade two listed St Mark's Church located in a quiet yet popular location in Ashton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and just a short walk to Preston City Centre, this ideally positioned property boasts many of it's original features and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a communal entrance with secure door entry system, entrance vestibule, hallway, open plan lounge and mezzanine with original high vaulted ceiling, kitchen, two good size bedrooms with fitted robe storage and modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property offers allocated parking for one vehicle. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this stunning apartment has to offer. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.