2 bedroom flat for saleWest King Street, Helensburgh
- Preferred first floor position
- Family bathroom with corner bath
- One double bedroom and one single
- Central location
- EPC - D
A two bedroom first floor traditional tenement flat located in central Helensburgh, perfect for investors.
A two bedroom first floor traditional tenement flat in central Helensburgh , perfect for investors.
The flat is accessed via a security door entry and communal close with stairs leading to the flat on the first floor.
The entrance hallway of the flat leads to the kitchen, lounge, the double and single bedrooms, bathroom with corner bath. There is a communal garden to the rear of the property.
The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating and is offered to the market with no onward chain.
The flat is located in the Helensburgh town centre with its amenities including excellent local shopping, supermarkets, swimming pool and secondary schooling.
There are good transport links including bus services and mainline railway station with connects to Glasgow and Edinburgh city centres and the West Coast Line.
Lounge 14' exc window x 12' 3" exc Shelves ( 4.27m exc window x 3.73m exc Shelves )
Kitchen 9' 4" widest point exc window x 7' 4" widest point inc units ( 2.84m widest point exc window x 2.24m widest point inc units )
Bedroom 1 14' exc window x 10' 2" ( 4.27m exc window x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 13' 9" exc window x 6' 5" at widest point ( 4.19m exc window x 1.96m at widest point )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.