2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAmbleside, Wicken Green Village, Fakenham
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Enclosed Garden & Garage
Spacious semi detached bungalow, with AMPLE PARKING, GARAGE & WORKSHOP!! The property benefits from modern kitchen & four piece bathroom suite, two double bedrooms and private enclosed garden! Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer!
Spacious semi detached bungalow, with AMPLE PARKING, GARAGE & WORKSHOP!! The property benefits from modern kitchen & four peice bathroom suite, two double bedrooms and private enclosed garden! Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer!
Lounge 26' 11" max x 15' 4" max ( 8.20m max x 4.67m max )
UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front, UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in cupboard and UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear. Arch to:
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units, worksurfaces over with inset one and a half bowl sink/drainer. Built in electric oven and ceramic hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and vinyl flooring.
Ceiling downlighters and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' 2" ( 4.22m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and access to loft space.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" to wardrobe fronts x 10' 11" ( 4.19m to wardrobe fronts x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and two built in wardrobes.
WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and walk-in shower cubicle. Ceiling downlighters, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The property is approached by a pathway leading up to the property. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid out for ease of maintenance with a timber summer house and large workshop.
Garage is en-block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68780603.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.