6 bedroom terraced house for saleDickson Road, Blackpool
- Three Floors
- Investment Opportunity
- Conveniently Located
- Deceptively Spacious
ATTENTION INVESTORS - We are delighted to offer to the market this spacious, well appointed mid terrace property; previously used as a bed & breakfast located perfectly on the promenade and within commutable distance to local restaurants, bars, shops and public transport routes. The property has the potential to be split in to separate dwellings, offering five self contained flats built over three floors. The property is priced to sell, all serious interest & offers are welcomed.
- Built over three floors
- Investment Potential
- Gas Central Heating (ground floor)
- Popular tourist location
- Within reach of public transport & promenade
- On street parking
- Utility Room
- Rear yard / outside storage
- Fire doors throughout
- Fire Alarms Fitted
- Fitted Kitchen & Dining Space
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.