3 bedroom apartment for saleChandler House, Epsom, Surrey, KT17
- LAST 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- Available for Immediate Occupation
- High Specification
- Bespoke Kitchen with Quartz Worktop
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Large Rear Terrace With Direct Access to the Communal Gardens
- 2 Underground Car Parking Spaces
Apartment two is a three bedroom property measuring 1,423 sqft and accessed via the communal front door.
A ground floor property, the high specification apartment has an open plan kitchen/ lounge/ diner, three large double bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite to the master. This self contained property has two parking spaces in the private underground car park, a large rear terrace, and direct access to the communal gardens.
Chandler House offers a selection of contemporary styled 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments a short distance (0.6 mi.) from the town centre and a 0.5 mile walk from Epsom mainline station.
See www.chandlerhouse-kt17.co.uk for further information and to register your interest for the launch event.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68785469.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Chandler2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.